The new older community! Want some elbow room and lake Minnetonka? Then this area is the answer!
Mostly known for horses and farm land, this gorgeous area has been discovered as a western Idea for many new developments in the past 20 years despite its rich agricultural history dating back to the mid 1800’s. Golf courses, riding stables, polo, and yes, now boating on the western parts of the lake have ignited this area as a growing part of the Lake.
- Parks and trails abound
- Boat landings
- Lake Minnetonka Regional Park
- Low crime rate and shared services
- Gale Woods Farm on Whaletail Lake offering real farm experiences, boating, fishing, canoeing, and hiking
- Fabulous schools for the area: Westonka, Delano, Waconia, and Watertown, all boasting great statistics and opportunities for children
- Other lakes in this area without the Minnetonka price tags include Ox Yoke, Whitetail Lake, Dutch Lake, and Saunders Lake.
- Enjoy this amazing area if west is on your radar!
Image Credit: @spacecrafting